As a leading restaurant in Boulder, we are aware of our responsibility to research environmentally conscious methods of procuring all of the fine food we serve here at Ristorante L. This includes using local ingredients whenever possible, and supporting ecologically sustainable businesses.
Ristorante L also practices the same basic “green” efforts that most of us use in our home:
- We recycle and compost in our kitchen, and are very conscious of waste throughout the restaurant, reusing before we need to recycle.
- We minimize our use of electricity by allowing natural light to fill our restaurant whenever possible
- We use compostable sugar-cane to-go containers
- We use a small, locally owned coffee provider
- Our dishwashing unit is designed to lower the use of water and energy, and reduce the chemicals and waste released to the environment
- Our bathrooms use flushless-urinals, and all water flow is regulated by low-use sensors.
Ristorante L is committed to operating a business that does not negatively impact our environment, while still delivering the highest quality product and service that you have come to expect from a local, family owned Boulder restaurant.